The AV Rating is the highest rating. It is a significant rating accomplishment, and a testament fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Legal Knowledge: Lawyer’s familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s)
- Analytical Capabilities: Lawyer’s creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
- Judgment: Lawyer’s demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue.
- Communication Ability: Lawyer’s capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
- Legal Experience: Lawyer’s degree of experience in his/her specific area of practice(s)