Don Ernst leads the Ernst Law Group, a firm recognized as one of the best plaintiff law firms statewide. Named the “Premier Plaintiffs’ law firm of the Central Coast,” in Super Lawyers, Don Ernst has built a dependable firm.
The Ernst Law Group represents the average person against large corporations. With more than 35 years of experience, we have a proven track record. The firm’s record includes records of the largest personal injury in San Luis Obispo County and the largest verdict awarded against the California Penal system.
The firm’s record also includes victories against: Honda, Chrysler, Chevron, Blue Cross, State Farm and numerous other Fortune 100 companies. The defendants have paid hundreds of millions of dollars, in both verdicts and settlements to our clients.
We know you have suffered an injury that you no longer can ignore. You should focus on rebuilding your life, not complicated legal issues. We are here to put you at ease, knowing you are represented by the best.
A History of Excellence in Plaintiff Law:
- The Ernst Law Group has been named to SuperLawyers in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011. (Less than 5% of Attorneys win this award. We have won it every year.)
- California Trial Lawyer of the Year nomination (8 were nominated in all of California)
- 2007 California Lawyer of the Year in Disability Rights.
- Received highest rating for ethics and legal skills – AV Rated (link)
- Rating of 10 out of 10 from the attorney rating system AVVO. (link)
- Central Coast Trial Lawyer of the year in 1998, 2006 and 2008.
- Recovered more than $100 million dollars for clients in the last 12 months.
We have No Fee or Cost unless we win. Check out the following sections to see more about the specific areas of law.