San Luis Obispo Car Accident Lawyers
Leading Causes of Car Accidents:
There are many causes of car accidents. Some of the leading causes of car accidents include:
- Distracted driving – includes texting, talking on the phone, inserting a CD, talking to other passengers
- Speeding – driving above the posted speed limit leads to less control by the driver and accidents frequently occur
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs – impaired driving is responsible for crashes, injuries, deaths
- Not following the rules of the road – when a driver does not drive according to known rules and laws
- Driver fatigue – a tired driver may close their eyes or fall asleep while driving; this is a serious problem for many who work or drive long hours
- Equipment failure – brake and tire failure is a common cause of accidents
If you were injured in a car accident that was a result of another’s negligence, you may pursue a cause of action to recover compensation for your injuries and other expenses. For example, if a driver was texting and not paying attention to his or her driving, and it caused an accident that resulted in an automobile crash and a physical injury, you may file a personal injury lawsuit to recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, property damage and more. If punitive damages are applicable, compensation may be significantly higher. The San Luis Obispo Ernst Law Group is a premier law firm that has recovered millions of dollars for their clients.
Compensation for Auto Accident Failure Due to Equipment Failure:
You may be entitled to compensation if you were injured in a car accident that was caused by faulty equipment, including:
- Faulty brakes – improperly installed, faulty design, improperly maintained
- Defective tires – tires that explode, leak or shred
- Harmed by auto parts – recently recalled, improperly installed sunroofs get sucked out of the car while driving at high speeds, flying through the air with great velocity, striking other vehicles or pedestrians, causing severe injury or death
Automakers and responsible third parties such as mechanics, their employers, tire stores, brake stores and parts manufacturers are all potentially liable for their involvement in your injury. The Ernst Law Group will thoroughly examine accident reports, witness statements, work schedules and all important related evidence that may be utilized to support your personal injury claim caused by their negligent actions. Ernst Law Group will take your case to court for a jury trial if settlement offers are less than the appropriate and fair amount.
The Ernst Law Group Offers a Free Consultation and No Up-Front Fees:
If you were injured in an automobile accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. The Ernst Law Group is a highly respected, premier law firm that consistently produces results for injured clients. Compensation often includes, but is not limited to:
- Medical Expenses
- Lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
Call The Ernst Law Group at (805) 541-0300, or contact us by internet at email@example.com. The San Luis Obispo Law Firm offers a free case evaluation to auto accident victims. It is important to remember that lawsuits must be filed within specific time periods, usually within two years of the accident. Ernst Law Group takes auto accident and other personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our earnings are deducted from the amount that we obtain in a settlement or court proceeding. If we do not win your case you are not charged any fees. The Ernst Law Group is committed to protecting the rights of the plaintiff.